Saturday, January 29, 2011

More Baby Showers

Baby S. Certainly has been showered with love, and he/she isn't even here yet! 
Here are a few photos I thought I would share....
                       The first few photos are from the Snider/Clouse Shower that was held at Aunt Lisa's house on January 9th (I was 34 weeks at the time of this shower).

Baby S. will be Grandma Rosie's 4th great-grandchild (the first 3 are girls),
and he/she will be Grandma Sharon's first great-grandchild!

Baby S...is so lucky to have Grandma Teri - he/she is already loved very much!

The cake was made with love by Grandma Rosie.



This next shower was held the very next Sunday at Holly's house. Many of the ladies from work were able to attend - we had a great time, it was great seeing everyone outside of work!

 These are two of the wonderful pharmacists I work with - Holly on the left lives just 4 houses up the street; Lindsay on the right, also graduated from Ohio Northern - though she graduated quite a few years after me. They are alot of why I like my job so much!

Here I am at 35 weeks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment