Monday, April 18, 2011

2 Months Old!!!

Can you believe Madilynn is now 2 months old?!?!  These are the photos I took of her yesterday...


Madilynn with Tugger - I think she is enjoying this more than he is.



As you can tell by the photos, she is smiling much more...which is so very fun!
She is doing pretty good holding her head up, infact...most times she wants to be sitting up taking in all the action. She really enjoys her time in her swing watching the little lambs, stars and moons go by (on the mobile), and she has a lot of fun playing on her play mat.
She is doing really well as far as sleeping goes. She goes to bed around 8pm and may get up around midnight or 1 (but not always), and 3am...then again around 5 or 6 am, and usually I can put her back down until 9 or so, which allows me at least a little more sleep before we start the day.

Here are a few photos from the past month since I am not very good at posting them as we go....
Here she is in her OSU gear...wore this for the basketball games during the tournament.


When  you see this photo...how would you describe her outfit??  (I call it her 80's work-out gear)



Now that the weather is FINALLY getting warmer, I hope she won't have to wear these too much!



Madilynn "talking" to her little lambs


Watching TV with Daddy before bed.


Helping Mommy with laundry.




Sorry...hopefully the next post won't be so long....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love them all! She is so smiley and happy... and her room is too cute with her name above the crib! Madilynn is just a doll, so glad you posted pictures.. I want to meet her soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Thank you sooo much for the pictures!! TOO many?? Not enough :) We can't wait to see her in person, she's beautiful!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete