Monday, July 25, 2011

Fun in the summer sun!

This was Madilynn's first time in her bathing suit, out by the pool. July 10th.

She didn't quite know what to think of the water.


Tugger keeping watch over Miss Madilynn.


These are from Madilynn's second weekend in the pool - on the 17th.
Check out her shades... 



She really enjoyed her jumper after a long afternoon of visiting with everyone - this is the day she really started to "jump"!

Now is it not uncommon to find her asleep on her tummy....nor is it uncommon to find her asleep with her thumb in her mouth!

2 comments:

  1. I miss you Jami!! I hope I get to meet Miss Madilynn in person very soon. She is so cute and it looks like she is doing so well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big she is getting. I can't wait to see her again - hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete