Saturday, September 22, 2012

Trip to South Carolina


We were fortunate to be able to go to South Carolina a couple weeks ago to visit with my Grandma, Aunt Rose, Uncle Ken, Shalina, Anna, and Kevin. It was a fairly short trip, but we had a great time. I took advantage of being there with my cousin Shalina, and had her take some pictures of us. We just need to work on getting Madilynn to smile!!!  Enjoy!
 
Our family photo: I can't decide which I like better - so figured I'd share both!



Grandma Gi-Gi with Meredith

 
Madilynn really enjoyed riding on Gi-Gi's "Cadillac", as well as playing with the three dogs - Molly, Ellie, and Millie....she sure does love dogs!!!







Here are a few of the photos Shalina was able to get of the girls - Madilynn wasn't very cooperative...but she still got a couple despite her elusive efforts...



 
 
The girls did great on the ride there, and the ride home....the ride home was especially quiet - I think they were exhausted!

 
 
This is a photo of the BEAUTIFUL quilt Anna made for Meredith!
 
We had a great time, and hope we get to visit again, hopefully sooner than later!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment